In today’s workplace, soft skills such as communication skills are pivotal for success.With communication skills consistently being one of the top skills employers are looking for,developing these skills can give candidates a big edge on the competition.
Communication Skills for Business (CSB) is one of the newest certification programs. Candidates for the CSB certification will be expected to be able to effectively communicate in a business setting. While the key skill being measured is communication the nature of the exam will also help candidates with the other 3 of "the 4 C’s":
- Critical thinking - which will happen as they think through how to effectively communicate
- Collaboration - which will stem from effectively communicating with others
- Creativity - which is required to present appealing communications
Impact of CSB
- For students/candidates, Communication Skills for Business is a resume builder and helps students/candidates become more employable.
Why CSB Certification?
Poor communication is very expensive for companies. Studies have been done that estimate businesses with 100 employees lose an average of $420,000 per year due to poor communication between employees. The cost goes up based on the number of employees.
The CSB certification gives job candidates the proof they understand good communication and have the skills needed to be effective and efficient in their jobs, while saving the company money by not communicating poorly.
LearnKey video courseware enhances the learning experience and increases certification exam success. It provides self-paced on-demand video learning material for Certiport's Communication Skills for Business program. These expert learning solutions are easy to use, interactive and help prepare students for certification success.
- Video-based e-learning courseware
- Interactive labs
- Prescriptive study guides
CSB Program Overview: Click here to download CSB Program Overview
Level of knowledge required to pass the CSB exam is outlined in the Objective Domains (OD’s). : Click here to know more about Objective Domains