Amazon Web Services is an emerging technology platform, which disrupts the technology industry. It helps to gain easy access to the on-demand computing sources. There are number of services provided by Amazon Web Services (AWS). These services help in storing data, hosting a website, deploying an application, creating a website, etc. AWS provides scalable, secure, reliable and fast storage services. AWS has several tools that help in creating and managing resources.
- Introduction to AWS
- AWS Management Console
- AWS Storage and Elasticity
- AWS Networking
- AWS Security
- AWS Services
- Platform Services
- AWS Management Services
- AWS and Applications on Cloud
- AWS Costs
- Summarize the benefits of AWS which helps while using their service on the cloud
- Simulate the various steps involved to set up an AWS account so that it can be used to work on AWS
- Outline the services of Glacier with respect to action, scoping and pricing
- Simulate the steps involved in the mapping of an AWS network
- Identify the security groups that is used in specific application partitioning
- Identify the steps needed to integrate your application with AWS service
- Compare the various services of AWS like Queue, Notification, Email, Workflow
- Simulate Auto-scaling in AWS in order to automatically scale the AWS resources
- Identify the Design Principles to port the applications to the Cloud
- Outline the various advantages of Cost Utilization Tracking for the AWS services
Who Should Attend?
- Engineering and IT students
- Graduates with a programming background
After the successful completion of this course, applicants can look for opportunities as:
- Web Services Lead
- Senior Solutions Architect
- Amazon Web Services Engineers
- Senior Business Analyst
- Business Analyst
- Business Intelligence Engineer
After completing this course and successfully passing the certification examination, the student will be awarded the “Amazon Web Services” certification.
If a learner chooses not to take up the examination, they will still get a 'Participation Certificate'.