The main purpose of studying RDBMS is to be able to encompass basics of database management systems and understand the working of RDBMS. In today’s professional world, every business requires database systems for maintaining organizational records. A good database management system will help make the everyday operations of business effortless. The RDBMS course offers an overview of various functions, benefits and architecture of database management system and illustrates various database models. This course is an effort to describe the relational database systems in detail along with the normalization processes as it is gaining greater importance across numerous organizations.
Module 1: Introduction to Database Management System
Overview of Database Management System
Module 2: Relational Model
Overview of Relational Model
Module 3: Database Design
Introduction To Database Design
Module 4: Transactions
- Describe the key properties of a database system with an organizational example of the benefits of each property
- Identify the advantages and disadvantages of DBMS
- Explain three levels of data abstraction
- Differentiate Embedded and Dynamic SQL
- State the use of canonical cover in functional dependency
- Describe the advantages of distributed database
- Identify the use of indexes
Who Should Attend?
- Engineering and IT students
- Graduates with a programming background
- System Engineer
- Software Test Engineer
- Software Developer
- Project Engineer
- Database Specialist
After completing this course and successfully passing the certification examination, the student will be awarded the “Relational Database Management” certification.
If a learner chooses not to take up the examination, they will still get a 'Participation Certificate'.