One of the primary objectives for studying Investment Planning is to learn how to make money work for us. Every Individual works hard to earn his livelihood, but it is important for us to ensure we save enough and the savings gives us better return. This course intends to help students acquire key concepts and skills in terms of analysing financial goals of an individual and to design better investment planning. At the end of this course, a student should be able to financial goals of an individual and design better investment planning map aligned to his / her goals. Investment planning course is designed to help you build a successful career in Capital Markets.
Module 1: Introduction to Retirement Planning
Pension Reform, Types of Retirement Plans
Module 2: Retirement Planning and Strategies
Retirement Need Analysis, Post-Retirement Counselling
Module 3: Introduction to Investment Planning
Investment Risk, Investment Returns
Module 4: Investment Vehicles
1Debt Investments, Equity and Others
Module 5: Investment Strategies
Asset Allocation, Portfolio Rebalancing
- Discuss wealth accumulation and distribution in retirement planning context
- Compute gratuity benefit amount
- Recognise the tax treatment of post-retirement income
- Recognise the need for portfolio restructuring after retirement
- Recommend appropriate diversification strategies to manage investment risk
- Distinguish between the use of insurance to cover risks and as an investment
- Choose appropriate asset allocation strategies based on risk tolerance
Who Should Attend?
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Master of Business Administration
- Financial Planner
- Wealth Manager
- Financial Planning Advisor
- Management Trainee
- Operations Manager
After completing this course and successfully passing the certification examination, the student will be awarded the “Investment Planning for Individuals” certification.
If a learner chooses not to take up the examination, they will still get a 'Participation Certificate'.