This course focuses on concepts of traditional and digital communications. Students will also learn online behavioural advertising and use it to the organisation's advantage. This Advanced Certificate in Digital strategy course will provide a platform to understand the final touch points to excel in Digital Marketing.
- Module 1: Understanding Gamification Principles and Techniques
Gamification – Definition and History, Principles of Gamification, Elements of Gamification, Applications of Gamification
- Module 2: Enterprise Gamification and Changing Peoples Behaviour with Fun
Gamification and Behaviourism, Gamification, Fun Theory and its Role in Digital Marketing, Gamification and Gamevertising, Future of Gamification
- Module 3: Strategy for Future of Media
Scenario Planning – Overview and Process, Technology and Media Landscapes, Future of Media – Strategic Tools and Framework, New Evolving Formats
- Module 4: Paradigm Shift – Advertising, Media and Distribution
Driving forces Shaping Media Framework, Future media, Revenue Models and Media Lifecycle, Delivery and distribution methods
- Module 5: Digital Campaigns: Mechanics and Measurement
Aspects and structure of a digital campaign, Planning and implementing a Digital Campaign, Digital campaign - Ad Formats, Earned, Owned Media, Campaign mechanics, tracking and measurement, Campaign learnings, assessment, optimisation and future planning
- Implement and integrate digital communications into organisation
- Observe range of standards necessary to operate safely and securely in digital communications
- Insight on statistics related to local, national and global internet penetration
- Situation analysis, a formal information gathering process and setting up of clear objectives on digital planning and strategy
Who Should Attend?
- Management Students
- Graduates with Management background
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Content Marketing Manager
- Content Writers
- Search Engine Marketers
- Social Media Marketing Experts/Specialists
- Inbound Marketing Manager
After completing this course and successfully passing the certification examination, the student will be awarded the “Digital Marketing Dynamics of Digital Strategies” certification.
If a learner chooses not to take up the examination, they will still get a 'Participation Certificate'.