Certificate in Digital Marketing focus on foundational aspects of online marketing. It includes understanding, implementation and Application of tools needed to excel in online marketing. This course helps students effectively engage with customers across a diverse range of social media platforms. Students will appreciate the emerging trends in the social media space and the opportunity afforded by the ‘always connected’ social consumer. Students will recognize the suitability of different social platforms for their aims and objectives, and appreciate the challenges of social media.
Digital Marketing, Difference between Traditional Marketing and Digital Marketing, Digital Branding in today’s Connected Age, Pillars of Digital Marketing, Components of Digital Marketing, 4Ps of Digital Marketing, Crafting a Digital Marketing Strategy.
- Module1: Introduction to Digital Marketing
Meaning of Search Engine Optimisation, Find Keywords People Already Use, for a Business, Meta Tags, Sitemap.
- Module2: Search Engine Optimisation
Search Marketing, Types of Pay per Click, Quality Score, Structuring Campaigns, Advertisement Extensions.
Process of Digital Display Advertising, Industry Examples, Case Study.
- Module4: Digital Display Advertising
Social Media Marketing, Key Concepts in Social Media Marketing, Social Networking, Tracking Social Media Campaigns, Documents and Processes, Social Media Risks and Challenges.Meaning of E-mail Marketing, Stages of E-mail Marketing Campaign, Design and Content
- Module5: Social Media Marketing
- Gain knowledge on basic concepts of digital marketing
- Applying appropriate meta-tags in order to drives it optimisation
- Perform a range of off-page optimisation activities to improve site ranking and positioning
- Understand the importance of content updates
- Monitor and manage SEO activity by setting a baseline
Who Should Attend?
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Master of Business Administration
- Marketing Campaign Manager
- Internet Marketing Consultant
- Web Marketing Advisor
- Internet Marketing Specialist
- Web Marketing Analyst
- Online Marketing Executive
After completing this course and successfully passing the certification examination, the student will be awarded the “Digital Marketing: Optimisation and Campaigning” certification.
If a learner chooses not to take up the examination, they will still get a 'Participation Certificate'.