This course helps students effectively engage with customers across a diverse range of social media platforms. Students will appreciate the emerging trends in the social media space and the opportunity afforded by the ‘always connected’ social consumer. Students will recognize the suitability of different social platforms for their aims and objectives, and appreciate the challenges of social media.
Digital Branding in today’s Connected Age, Pillars of Digital Marketing, Components of Digital Marketing, How Digital Marketing works behind the scenes
- Module 1: Introduction to Digital Marketing
?, Digital Marketing One-to-one Interaction, 4Ps of Digital Marketing, Crafting a Digital Marketing Strategy
Defining content marketing, Content marketing and its role in brand building, Building a successful content strategy
- Module 2: Understanding Content Marketing and Building Content Strategy
Creating persuasive and compelling content, Elements of effective content promotion, Successful content marketing case studies, Analysing efforts of content marketing in digital marketing
- Module 3: Content Creation and its Effective Promotion
Consumer Generated Media - Definition and History, Consumer drivers – why consumers generate content, Co-creation of content and DIY advertising
- Module 4: Consumer Generated Content – Definition and Consumer Motivations
- Module 5: Benefits of Consumer Generated Content for Brands
consumer generated content for brands, Brand case studies – learnings, Future of consumer generated content
- Understand how to implement appropriate privacy settings across your social media, and develop profiles that engage across a range of social media platforms
- Configure social media accounts across Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and Google
- Gain insight on emergent trends within the mobile space, and recognise the new opportunity afforded by “always on” mobile devices
- Measure, monitor and optimise digital marketing activities
Who Should Attend?
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Business administration
- Master of Business administration
- Online Marketing Manager
- Social Media Manager
- Digital Marketing Consultant
- Web Marketing Advisor
- Internet Marketing Specialist
- Digital Marketing Executive
After completing this course and successfully passing the certification examination, the student will be awarded the “Digital Marketing: Consumer Insights” Certificate.
If a learner chooses not to take up the examination, they will still get a 'Participation Certificate'.