1. Well versed with Direct & Indirect Tax like Income tax , TDS , VAT , Service tax , Excise , E return of taxes etc.
2. Reconciliation of Debtors , Creditors and other Ledger Account
3. Invoice bill checking & Vendor Payment Processing.
4. Knowledge of account's finalization on ERP , SAP , Tally and M.S Excel.
5. Responsible for total vouchers development
6. Responsible for all Cash and Bank operation. (Handling cash & cheques)
7. Accounts finalization, Income tax matter, & maintaining statutory books compliance related matter
8. Checking of Receipts & Payments Voucher.
9. Manage and track petty cash and expenses
10. Uploading individual IT returns online
11. Finalisation of accounts / preparation of Balance sheet , P&L
12. Assist management with information to external auditors for annual audit of financial statements. Also assist in Internal Audit
13. Handling annual external audit
14. Knowledge of Accounts Payable process will be added advantage
Desired Candidate Profile:
1. Immediate joiners
2. Experience of at least 0 to 1 year
3. Degree of CA is mandatory (done articleship with renowned firms)
4. Exposure to Big 4 companies is preferable
5. The ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
6. A Self-starter, with a willingness to go beyond
7. Flexible in approach and the ability to adapt
8. Energetic and Hunger to lead as an individual and grow
9. Should be good in MS Excel, MS Office and ERP's (accounting software)
10. Excellent oral and written communication skills
11. Understanding of Taxes/Accounting applicable in India